Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
July 16, 2019 at 3:54 pm

Jordi Romeu

Hi!

I have a customer's website with a portfolio in Spanish (original language):

hidden link

But the translated version in catalan is not working correctly:

hidden link

I updated Avada, Fusion Builder and Fusion Core plugin, and all WPML plugins to the last version. But it doesn't resolve the issue.

Looking at the source code of hidden link, it seems it's loading correctly the portfolio items, but they are not being displayed. Looking at the source code too, it seems it's loading the categories (displayed over the portfolio items) but it's loading them in the original language (spanish).

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot!

July 17, 2019 at 4:43 am #4225863

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

When I view the portfolio page in secondary languages I can see the following error on the console and it's coming from fusion scripts, so can you consult with the theme developer once and ask if they are aware of this script issue?

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'substr' of undefined

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Avada's portfolio element is not working in translated language’ is closed to new replies.