Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 1 year, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
March 17, 2020 at 11:20 am

vadimP

most likely because there was switching between ATE and manual translation, so the connection is now broken somehow, manual mode seems to be to proper way to overcome this.

March 17, 2020 at 12:06 pm
March 18, 2020 at 7:28 am #5707901

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

This is escalated to our 2nd tier team and may take some debugging time, I'll get back to you as soon as I have any news or questions for you.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

March 31, 2020 at 6:38 am #5801123

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

Can you perhaps check if the issue is still happening here? Now I tried updating the original multiple times, but it always shows proper English translations now.

I re-translated it through advanced translation editor, but first I needed to make any small change to Latvian, so that WPML registers that translation is pending update.

Let me know if you can emulate the issue again.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

April 1, 2020 at 1:14 pm #5813421

vadimP

Hi!

Thank you for the update. The issue is still present in 1 of the products that you've linked, but now it's showing in the RU version instead of EN:
hidden link

And here everything looks correct in all languages:
hidden link

Here a few more products with the same issue (LV text in RU translations):
hidden link
hidden link

LV texts in EN translations:
hidden link
hidden link

April 1, 2020 at 2:28 pm #5814403

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

hidden link

I applied the same approach here and then redelivered both English and Russian and it works as well. Can you try "breaking" it or try the same on another one, to see if it resolves it?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

added spacing here.jpg