If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dat Hoang 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dat Hoang.

Author Posts
June 17, 2015 at 2:13 pm #640703

NCTech

I am trying to:
Setup BACS information in a way that the right account information is sent according to the currency chosen, we have one account per currency.

At the moment no matter the currency selected all the users received the same info.

How can this be setup?

June 18, 2015 at 8:47 am #641280

Dat Hoang

I'm afraid of that WCML do not support this feature now.
Actually that's possible with "different languages", but not possible with "currencies".

I will report this to our WCML development team. We may consider this feature in the future.
But I can not promise anything, whether or not and when it's implemented.

If you still want to have this feature now, we recommend contacting one of our certified partners: https://wpml.org/documentation/support/wpml-contractors/ or research and code for yourself.

This document might help: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/multi-currency-support-woocommerce/

June 19, 2015 at 2:28 am #641965

Dat Hoang

I'm closing this ticket.
Our developers will consider this feature and may implement it in the future.

In the case you have any other problem, please open a new ticket.

Have a nice day!