This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I don't know what caused the issue but the copyrights are in wrong languages.

Solution: Just go to Dashboard → WPML → String translation and make sure that the translation is added for the footer copyright text in all the languages. Also, the Translation is complete boxes need to be checked too.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by maxL-15 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
September 1, 2019 at 4:36 pm #4492873

maxL-15

I don't know what caused the issue but the copyrights are in wrong languages. Can you check it out for me? hidden link for example shows spanish...

September 1, 2019 at 9:42 pm #4493347

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Max,

I just went to Dashboard → WPML → String translation, searched for the footer copyright text, marked all the translation as complete, and now things work fine again. Can you check this out, please?

Thanks,
Radu

September 2, 2019 at 6:38 am #4494805

maxL-15

At my place everything is still the same. Also on mobile. Are you sure that it is working for you?

September 2, 2019 at 7:05 pm #4499717

maxL-15

Also the callback form in the footer of English for example is Dutch????

What is going on with this WPML site?

September 3, 2019 at 5:41 am #4501329

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Max,

I just had another look at the widget and the footer text and the translation looks very well (see the attached screenshots). Can you try to clear the cache of the browser or maybe try a different browser too?

Thanks,
Radu

September 3, 2019 at 2:54 pm #4505585

maxL-15

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!