This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by reachmediaK 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
September 26, 2019 at 10:51 am #4645847

reachmediaK

I am trying to: translate the barion description

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Safe and convenient payment with Credit Card or Barion Wallet. It works with a pre-loaded e-money balance, even without a card. 100% English. 100% safe and lightning fast. You do not need to enter your credit card information here, but on Barion's page. Barion Payment Zrt., Authorized by the National Bank of Hungary, is subject to the EU Electronic Money Directive 2011 and the CCXXXVV 2013. according to the law. Authorization number: H-EN-I-1064/2013 | Institution Id: 25353192

Instead, I got: Biztonságos és kényelmes fizetés Bankkártyával vagy Barion tárcával. Működik előre feltöltött e-pénz egyenlegről, kártya nélkül is. 100% Magyar. 100% biztonságos és villámgyors. A bankkártya adataidat NEM ITT, hanem a Barion oldalán kell megadnod. A Barion Payment Zrt., tevékenységét a Magyar Nemzeti Bank engedélyével végzi, a 2011-es Elektronikus Pénzről szóló EU direktíva és a 2013. évi CCXXXV. törvény alapján. Engedély száma: H-EN-I-1064/2013 | Intézmény azonosító: 25353192

String is translated (attached).

September 26, 2019 at 12:09 pm #4646611

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I saw the screenshot that you have attached and looks like this issue caused due to wrong language assigned to this string.

You can change some specific string default language to other language, please go to WPML >> String Translation and select required string checkboxes and select Hungarian language from ‘Change the language of selected strings’ dropdown as you can see in the attached screenshot.

If you want to change the language of a certain text domain, please go to WPML >> String Translation and click the "Languages of Domains" link ( screenshot attached). Here, you can select the domain and change the English language to Hungarian language.

Here is doc for more details:
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/#original-language-of-strings

Please let me know if this resolves your issue or you need further assistance with this issue.

Thank you

September 26, 2019 at 12:20 pm #4646767

reachmediaK

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!