This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
September 9, 2019 at 12:51 pm

wirathipT

I am trying to:In checkout page,Need to translate all the product price and flatrate to correct "USD" value and when user selects Thailand, the pricings needs to have correct Thai bhat price

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

September 9, 2019 at 9:27 pm #4540255

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

This calculation issue most likley is caused due to a compatiblity between WooCommerce Multilingual and a third plugin.

I can see that there are quiet many updates available, which for I would like to ask you to proceed with any available update before taking further steps.

Now, if the issue still persists, please disable any plugin and see if the issue disappears if you use only WooCommerce and WPML and its add-ons.

If the issue disappeared, start reactivating the other plugins in small groups or one by one while keeping an eye on the Front-End. Try to figure out which plugin is causing the issue and I will then recreate the isssue and escalate to our compatibility team.

Please let me know about the outcome of the testing and install the plugin(s) that affected the issue on the following test site:

One Click Login: hidden link

Leave me a short notification after in order to investigate the issue.

Kind regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] Base don country value in checkout page, pricing & flat rate is not updating?’ is closed to new replies.