This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Pierre 4 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Pierre.

Author Posts
February 18, 2015 at 8:40 pm #563065

davidM-45

Hello,

Link to page: hidden link

bbforum plugin is not working correctly on my site. If i disable WPML plugin then is working perfectly, after activation plugin doesnt work. Can you help me, please? Also inside in admin i dont have buttons like TOPICS... after i disable WPML plugin, then i have all function and buttons of bbforum.

February 19, 2015 at 2:10 pm #563414

Pierre
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML support!

Unfortunately, bbPress is not part of our compatibility list: http://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/. So we cannot give any warranty on a 100% compliance with WPML, though it may work correctly.

Can you first give me debug information? Follow these steps: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

I am waiting for your feedback.

Regards,
Pierre

February 19, 2015 at 2:14 pm #563418

davidM-45

Hello,

thank you for your fast response. I am sending you a debug info.

February 19, 2015 at 2:20 pm #563426

Pierre
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Can you try first to deactivate all non-WPML related plugins, and activate the default WordPress theme?

Do you still have the same problems?

February 19, 2015 at 2:22 pm #563428

davidM-45

Already did that. If i deactivate all others plugins i still have problem. If i change template to default i still have problem. When i disable WMPL, then bbforum is working.

February 19, 2015 at 4:50 pm #563538

Pierre
Supporter

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Please make a full database backup.

February 23, 2015 at 4:48 pm #565257

Pierre
Supporter

Hello,

I just tried to deactivate WPML plugin to see the difference and now I have a blank screen. Could enable debug mode in wp-config.php?

Just change

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

to

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

Regards,
Pierre

February 24, 2015 at 12:04 pm #565779

davidM-45

DONE.

February 24, 2015 at 1:26 pm #565849

Pierre
Supporter

Hi,

So the problem is coming from WPML String translation addon. Can you move the folder of this plugin to a tempory location on your server (outside wp-content/plugins) in order to deactivate it?

Can you describe with details the problem you get with WPML activated? displaying issue, functional issue, ... maybe you can provide screenshots?

Let me know when it's done.

Regards,
Pierre

February 24, 2015 at 1:46 pm #565859

davidM-45

Screenshot in attachments

February 24, 2015 at 1:46 pm #565861

davidM-45

And i did moved String translation.

February 24, 2015 at 3:09 pm #565941

Pierre
Supporter

The String translation folder has not been moved. We still have the error with this plugin.
Can you check for the folders and file permissions to make sure you can move this plugin folder?

February 26, 2015 at 2:29 pm #567464

davidM-45

Hello,

i moved webpage to our test server, because we cant affort that main site is down for couple of days.
So everything is the same, including password, just diffrent host.

Page is now here: hidden link

Please request FTP info so i can give to you in a private. I will also give you full access to FTP.

February 26, 2015 at 3:29 pm #567524

Pierre
Supporter

Hi,

The next reply will be private so you can send the credentials for the test site.

Regards,
Pierre

February 26, 2015 at 7:11 pm #567683

Pierre
Supporter

I didn't reproduce those troubles with the latest WPML 3.1.8.6 version on my local install.

Unfortunately, a problem occured when updating the plugin on your test site.

Could you manually update the plugin on the test site and check if the issue persists?

Regards,
Pierre

The topic ‘[Closed] bbforum dont work, if i disable WPML then it works’ is closed to new replies.