Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Pierre 3 years, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Pierre.

Author Posts
October 8, 2015 at 10:20 am #720384

Pierre
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello Daniele,

Our dev team released a dev version of BuddyPress Multilingual here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-multilingual/developers/

As the problem you are experiencing hasn't been reported before, we decided to fix it with a constant declaration to add to your wp-config.php file:

define( 'BPML_USE_VERBOSE_PAGE_RULES', false );

If more users report issues, we can consider setting it another way - explicitly enabling verbose page rules.

Note: Do not forget to remove the previous patch I provided.

Regards,
Pierre

October 24, 2015 at 5:47 pm #732019

Daniele

if you have tested with default wp theme and only your plugin active, why shouldn't be enabled by default? I mean for sure it doesnt work... Thank You, I will test it as soon the stable ver. with be availabe to download

October 26, 2015 at 10:48 am #732463

Pierre
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hello Daniele,

Unfortunately, I don't have any schedule for this next version to be released.

Regards,
Pierre

November 18, 2015 at 12:18 pm #748985

Pierre
Supporter

Hello Daniele,

Hello, this is just to inform you that BuddyPress Multilingual 1.5.2 has been released yesterday.

Regards,
Pierre

February 2, 2016 at 7:24 pm #802992

Pierre
Supporter

Hello,

This issue should be fixed now with latest WPML and BPML versions, so I am closing this ticket. If you are experiencing issues (related or not), please feel free to open a new ticket.

Regards,
Pierre