This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
September 12, 2019 at 10:04 pm #4564407

ashf

I'm having problem BB page not being updated(such as custom css/js) on the site with WPML.
I think translation setting for custom field is not right.
Which field I should set to "Translate"?

hidden link

September 13, 2019 at 10:30 am #4567513

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Is there any chance that you could give me a link to the page where I can see this issue, please? Also, it would be great if you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the structure of this page too.

The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

September 13, 2019 at 4:48 pm #4570181

ashf

I think it happens when non-primary language content is set as original content.

i.e.
Site language
Primary = Japanese, Secondary = English

Content Language
Original = English, Translation = Japanese

Original content always should be the same as primary language of the site?

September 16, 2019 at 2:29 pm #4581315

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

There's no need to have the page in original language first. You can create a page in secondary language and then translate it to the original language. Did you try to create the page again in original language first and then translate it into the secondary language and things worked fine this way?

Also, it would be great if you could share a link to the page where I can see this issue. Also, access to the dashboard area would be great in order to have a closer look at this issue.

The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Beaver Builder page setting not being updated’ is closed to new replies.