Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.82 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 2 years, 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
October 4, 2017 at 7:50 am #1390826

Karl

I have translated some Beaver Builder header strings via String Translation, but when I switch language frontend, those translations do not show up.

hidden link

October 4, 2017 at 7:04 pm #1391684

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

1.- I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

2.- Could you provide the steps to reproduce this issue?

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.
Kind regards,
Carlos

October 5, 2017 at 10:52 pm #1393063

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi Karl,

1.- Could you provide the steps on how to add this widgets to the footer?

2.- Also, it seems that the plugin you are using is not in our compatibility list. You can double check here: Beaver Themer

Regards,
Carlos

October 6, 2017 at 7:11 am #1393212

Karl

1. Its a Beaver Builder Heading
It is on the compatibility list.

2. It’s not part of Beaver Themer. Also disabling Beaver Themer plugin does not resolve it.

October 6, 2017 at 2:24 pm #1393761

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi Karl,

I'm sorry but I didn't understand your last message. Could you provide the steps you follow to create this header or how to edit it?

The reason I'm asking is I can't see the widgets page on the site's backend and I'm assuming Beaver Builder is overwriting this page.

Regards,
Carlos

The topic ‘[Closed] Beaver Builder translated strings are not showing frontend’ is closed to new replies.