This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
April 3, 2019 at 5:17 pm #3529251

Philippe

Blank page after migrate with backupbuddy

Hello,

I have a problem migrating a website with wpml
Once the restore has been done with backupbuddy,
I have a blanck page and cannot acces the site.
I have tested and when I remove the folder of WPML plugin "sitepress-multilingual-cms" it's work again
Even when I desactivate all the other plugin and I keep only the WPML "sitepress-multilingual-cms" plugin, it's not working: I have a blank page

I have made a debug mod via CPANEL and I have this report:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method stdClass::get() in /home/demowebsite2018/public_html/BASE/ECOMBASE/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings-strings.php:94 Stack trace: #0 /home/demowebsite2018/public_html/BASE/ECOMBASE/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings-strings.php(56): WPML_LS_Settings_Strings->translate_slot_strings(Object(stdClass)) #1 /home/demowebsite2018/public_html/BASE/ECOMBASE/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings.php(250): WPML_LS_Settings_Strings->translate_all(Array) #2 /home/demowebsite2018/public_html/BASE/ECOMBASE/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings.php(378): WPML_LS_Settings->maybe_init_settings() #3 /home/demowebsite2018/public_html/BASE/ECOMBASE/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings.php(343): WPML_LS_ in /home/demowebsite2018/public_html/BASE/ECOMBASE/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings-strings.php on line 94

You can see the page here :

hidden link

Can you help me fixing this!

Thank you very much for your support

April 3, 2019 at 7:35 pm #3530205

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

First, it is important for me to mention that the Backupbuddy plugin is not officially compatible with WPML and we have some known reported issues with it. The full list of the officially compatible plugins can be found here.
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/

A few months back I've has a ticket with the same issue. It seems to be happening when creating the Backupbuddy import while WPML is activated. If you can then create another backup when WPML is deactivated and see if the issue gets solved. You can see a reference for this at the following link to the other forum ticket with this issue.
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-preventing-backupbuddy-managewp-from-restoring-backups/page/2/#post-3114186
You can try the suggested workaround there, but I'm not completely sure that it would work in your case. This needs to be dome before the import.

Regards,
Itamar.

April 3, 2019 at 10:57 pm #3530767

Philippe

Hello,
I have already desactivated all WPML plugins before the backup and restore process.
But the problem is still there !

April 4, 2019 at 8:08 pm #3538309

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thanks for trying my suggestions.

Please also try the suggested workaround at the link that I've sent you and see if it helps.

Regards,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Blank page after migrate with backupbuddy’ is closed to new replies.