Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 2 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
June 3, 2018 at 1:40 pm #2265680

jeoffreyV

I am trying to:
Show a productcategory page, like:
hidden link
There are 483 prod.category's only a couple don't work.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

I expected to see:
Something like:
hidden link

Instead, I got:
a blank screen and with debug ON I see

Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/bbbontbijt749/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/url-handling/converter/strategy/class-wpml-url-converter-subdir-strategy.php on line 181

Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/bbbontbijt749/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/url-handling/converter/strategy/class-wpml-url-converter-subdir-strategy.php on line 183

Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/bbbontbijt749/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/url-handling/converter/strategy/class-wpml-url-converter-subdir-strategy.php on line 183

Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/bbbontbijt749/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/url-handling/converter/strategy/class-wpml-url-converter-subdir-strategy.php on line 82

Recoverable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/bbbontbijt749/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/functions.php on line 467

June 5, 2018 at 7:28 am #2272777

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues. Sorry for the late response due to a large number of support requests, it is not usual here.

Have you translated the categories having issues to secondary language? Your default language Dutch, am I right?

Please try the following steps after a site backup and make sure the bug is existing or not.

1) Go to WPML>>Support page
2) Click on Troubleshooting link (blue link in the middle of the page)
3) In Troubleshooting page, please click on the following options of *Clean up* section. Wait for confirmation of processing after each one.

- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Assign translation status to duplicated content
- Fix terms count
- Fix post type assignment

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Blank screen on some producat categories’ is closed to new replies.