Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.61 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by rohanK 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
November 26, 2019 at 7:07 pm #5024565

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you very much for the clarification.

As I see that English is your default language and revised your posts and I can see that the "Relative posts" section is appearing on some post pages and on other not.

My question is: How has this widget been created? I do not find it in Appearance -> Widgets, neither on the WPBakery Page Builder.

Kind regards
Andreas

November 26, 2019 at 7:40 pm #5024905

rohanK

Sorry I did not get it. I guess it is in the theme template, but not sure.

Let me know if you need other info,

Kind regards,

Sophie

November 26, 2019 at 11:56 pm #5025563

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

In fact, this is true. I now checked on our prior installed test-site. This section seems to come from the theme as seen here:
hidden link

I was only wondered why it appears on some of your English posts and on others not.
Even if I disable all WPML plugins this section does not appear on many posts, but on those where it appears, it does also appears on all language URLs (duplicated posts).

Example:
"Succeed in your Skype interview" does not include related posts on default English language. The same I see on "Do’s and don’ts after a job interview", and "The most common questions asked in an interview" and others.

Actually only the two posts assigned to the CV advise category do show the related posts, and they show them on all language URLs, as mentioned already.

As it behaves the same if WPML is disabled, I would suggest you contact the theme support for further assistance about this issue.
Anyhow, in case there are appearing any further issues when it will come to translate the content I will be delighted to assist you again, just for now there is nothing we could do from our side, as the issue seems to be linked to another plugin.
Try deactivating your plugins and test the theme alone. If the issue persists, reactivate plugins one by one to indicate the one that is triggering the issue and contact the respective support team.

Kind regards
Andreas

November 27, 2019 at 10:45 am #5028123

rohanK

Hello Andreas,

Oh okay I see, sorry about that. I actually get what was wrong by rechecking the issue and it was related to theme settings.

Sorry for the struggle,

I wish you vary good day,

Kind regards,

Sophie