This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
April 29, 2018 at 10:29 am #1881973

Euro Segway

Continue from the ticket https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-blog-post-to-display/

On other sites it was solved by the first click.

Here - not yet but post types are already set
Screenshot hidden link

I did try all the recover options hidden link

Than I did delete all the WPML plugins and re-install it.

After i See the same problem.
in console ajax 400 error hidden link
In debug.log there are no errors.

April 29, 2018 at 10:31 am #1881980

Euro Segway

ajax query details hidden link

April 30, 2018 at 10:17 pm #1906039

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Please, my sincere apologies for the delay in answering.

Please as a test, could you disable all non-WPML plugins and see if the problem persists? Have you tried checking with the default theme to see if the problem persists?

On the WPML > Languages > Language filtering for AJAX operations, unchecking this option does the problem persist?

Thank you.

May 2, 2018 at 5:00 pm #1939619

Euro Segway

Both solutions did not help.
Seems that your ajax option does not turns ajax in admin panel

May 2, 2018 at 10:27 pm #1943958

Bruno
Supporter

Thank you. I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please let me know exactly what steps should I follow to see the problem.

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator or All in One Migration plugin to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

May 15, 2018 at 6:53 pm #2146401

Euro Segway

Can I just provide you a link to archive instead of access?

May 16, 2018 at 12:59 am #2148909

Bruno
Supporter

Yes, that should be enough to be able to test what might be happening. Please let me know exactly what steps I should take to see the problem.

Also, note that some of the images you posted above are no longer being displayed: "Gyazo image is not found". You can attach them here in the post if you prefer.

Your next answer will be private. You can include the link from a Duplicator package, for example for me to download.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Blog post to display’ is closed to new replies.