This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by karlL-8 1 week, 5 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
October 1, 2019 at 2:42 pm #4673043

karlL-8

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: That blog post display only one time.

Instead, I see that post content display second time after the comment section.

When I turn off the WPML plugin then I see only one post. I have been turning all plugins off-on but not helping. I have tried all the solutions that are available on this forum without luck.
I use transcargo theme from themeforest

October 1, 2019 at 7:11 pm #4675031

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. Have you tried with the default theme to see if the problem persists?

This may be some compatibility issue as long as this theme is not officially compatible with WPML: https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/

Since you have tried some other steps, could you please test this theme in our test environment? To do this, just click on the following link and configure WPML and its theme: hidden link

Thank you.

October 1, 2019 at 10:06 pm #4675579

karlL-8

My issue is resolved now. I found that when I changed the sidebar type (under customize theme) back to original wordpress sidebar then the issue was fixed. So yes the issue is in transcargo theme.