This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 11.41 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
May 8, 2019 at 2:37 am #3763195

sateshK

I am trying to:

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Blog posts and Key Partners needed to shown for Arabic Language at homepage

Instead, I got: Whereas in homepage everything is fine, I was not able to see Blog posts and Key Partners.

Apart from that everything is fine for other pages and you can see Blog posts and Key Partners at:
hidden link (English Language Version)

In attachment I highlighted area with red border to show missing content.

May 8, 2019 at 2:42 am #3763275

sateshK

In English version you can see that Blog posts and Key Partners are showing fine.

See attached screenshot.

We are using WPML Translator for following languages:

1. Bhasha Indonesia
2. Chinese
3. Malayi Langauge
4. Turkish

I checked for others language there is no issue for both items.

Can you help us to fix this asap.

May 8, 2019 at 5:58 am #3763977

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

Could you please follow below steps and let me know how it goes?

1. I have noticed that your website’s WP Memory Limit is 40MB. The WP memory limit needs to be increased, it's different than php memory. PHP memory is fine but WordPress uses 40Mb as default in your site. Minimum requirements for WPML are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Please add this to the top of wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/* WP Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

=== Please backup your database and website ===

2. You are using older version of WPML plugins. Please backup your site and update ALL WPML plugins to it's latest versions. You can download it from your account: https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

3. Please make sure your theme is WPML compatible. Here is our compatible theme list. You can search your theme in this list. https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility

4. Also make sure you are using an updated version of the theme and plugins.

5. Please check for a possible theme and plugin conflict. To do that you can switch back to any default theme (e.g. Twenty Seventeen theme), Disable all plugins except WPML and see if this issue goes away with default theme and only WPML activated?

If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see which one there is an interaction issue.

Please let me know the results.

Thank you

May 13, 2019 at 4:40 am #3795133

sateshK

Hi,

We did followed all the steps guided by you following as:

1. Our website’s WP Memory Limit is 128MB

2. We took a back up of whole website and

3. We updated all the plugins along with WPBL and theme itself.

But still issue which I discussed with you here still persists for now time being we just used other plugins for "Blog" and "Key Partners" for Arabic Language and its works well.

Can you check from your end also as I read in google that lot of people have problem for "Arabic" Language.

Thanks

May 13, 2019 at 6:40 am #3795427

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

To further debug this issue, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site (preferably staging site), so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Blog posts not showing on second language home page’ is closed to new replies.