This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Rajeeb Banstola 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Rajeeb Banstola.

Author Posts
July 18, 2019 at 8:50 pm #4242289

Erin Mack

I have a very short blog post that I added an image into the body of the post. Somehow, it's classifying this image as the "featured image" as well even though no featured image is set. So, in the below link, you can see where the image is duplicated.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

July 18, 2019 at 11:37 pm #4242575

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML!

I reviewed your site and I couldn't find anything within WPML that could fetch image from body to featured image.

I believe this is either your theme's feature or a featured provided by plugin you are using. To confirm, please deactivate WPML and all related addons and see if you still see the image.

If you see the image, that would mean it is not related to WPML. Please deactivate all plugins and see if the issue persists.

If deactivating all plugins doesn't help, that would mean it's a feature provided by the theme. In that case, please contact the theme author to get this resolved.

Let me know if you have any questions!