Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
July 20, 2019 at 11:56 am #4249795

gorkemA

Hi,I am translating "zeferan.com.tr" site.This site has 4 languages( English,Turkish,Arabic and Russian). I want to Contact Form7 plugin and Booked Plugin change in every language. Can I do it?

"zeferan.com.tr/rezervasyon"

Thanks,
Burak

July 21, 2019 at 8:28 am #4251661

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Hi, Burak.

The Contact Form 7 plugin is compatible with WPML.
https://wpml.org/plugin/contact-form-7-2/
You can certainly use it with WPMl and translate the forms into the other languages on your site. Please read our documentation at the following link on how you can do it.
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/using-contact-form-7-with-wpml/

We have several booking plugins which are compatible with WPML. You can see check our plugins' compatibility list here.
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/?wpv_view_count=119945&dev=0&wpv-plugin-functionality=0&wpv_post_search=booking&wpv_filter_submit=Search
I do not know which booking plugin you are using. Please check if it is compatible with WPML and if you have any questions, ask me here.

If you need more help from me, could you please share your Debug information with me?
You can read the detailed explanation about it here.
http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support
The debug info will give me a lot of information about how your site is configured and will help me understand the source of the problem.

Thanks,
Itamar.

July 22, 2019 at 7:11 am #4254253

gorkemA

Hi,
I think our Booking Plugin is not there on the list. If you want to admin information,i can share with you.
Thanks,
Burak

July 22, 2019 at 8:32 am #4254841

Itamar
Supporter

Hi, Burak.

The Booked plugin (hidden link) is indeed not known to us so there might be a compatibility issue here.
Can you please specify what exactly you are trying to translate with this plugin?
Please attach some screenshots and send me the link to where I can see the issue.
Have you searched the String Translation for the strings of the plugin, maybe you can translate them there?
The following documentation will help you with translating strings from plugins.
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/theme-localization/
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/

Do you still have an issue with the Contact Form 7 plugin, or maybe our documentation helped you?
If you still have a problem with the Contact Form 7 plugin, please also explain to me what are the problems.

Thanks,
Itamar.

July 22, 2019 at 9:08 am #4255115

gorkemA

For example,I want to translate that areas for every 4 languages.
Contact Form situation is about with Slick Pop up plugin. I try to translate that plugin too.
Thanks,
Burak

July 22, 2019 at 9:57 am #4255623

Itamar
Supporter

Hi, Burak.

In this ticket will continue to focus on the Booked plugin issue. For this, I created a test website with a clean WordPress install. You can access it through this link:
hidden link
Through this link, you will be automatically logged in. (If nobody logs in the test site will be available for one week from today.)
Could you please install the Booked plugin and its add-ons and see if the issue is replicable on a clean WordPress installation?
Please configures WPML as it is configured on your site.
Please also make sure that you are installing the latest version of the plugin.
Then if you can replicate it on the clean WordPress installation, tell me where I can see this problem. And then I'll be able to consult our compatibility team.

Thanks,
Itamar.

July 22, 2019 at 11:06 am #4256429

gorkemA

Hi,
I installed theme and plugins on that link.
I'm waiting your answer,
Thanks,
Burak

July 22, 2019 at 12:54 pm #4257481

Itamar
Supporter

Hi, Burak and thank you for installing the plugin on the sandbox site.

I'm still not sure what you are trying to translate with this plugin. Moreover, I'm not familiar with this plugin so I'm not sure how I should configure it. Because you use it, you probably know better than me how to configure it.

Here is what I've done to get advanced with this issue. I've configured WPML as it is configured on your site. Turkish is the default language, and I added English as the second language. Then I went to WPML -> Theme and plugins localization and scanned the plugin for strings. Then I could see that the plugin has 611 strings for translation in the String Translation section. Please see the attached screenshot booked-scanned.jpg. So when I go to the String Translation, I can see that I can translate the strings there. Please see the attached screenshot booked-strings.jpg.
Does this information help you to translate what's needed to be translated in the Booked plugin?
Otherwise, please be specific on where do you have a problem with this plugin.

Thanks,
Itamar.

July 22, 2019 at 2:18 pm #4258523

gorkemA

Hi,
For example, I want to see in the English version on site; "Make a Reservation" and Turkish version I want to see "Rezervasyon Yap" but I can't do that with this booking plugin.

Thanks,
Burak

July 22, 2019 at 4:17 pm #4259851

Itamar
Supporter

Hi, Burak.

Since this plugin is not compatible with WPML, it might not be possible to translate this string "Rezervasyon Yap". But I'll try to continue helping you. Please share with me the access t your site and tell me where did you inset the 'Rezervasyon Yap' string in the backend.

If you need further help with this, please share the access details to your site with me.
I'm enabling private message for the next reply.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- - Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access. --

Thanks,
Itamar.

July 23, 2019 at 2:27 pm #4267005
gorkemA

Hi, I want to ask a question.I have a popup plugin which is slick pop up. That plugin uses contact form 7 plugin. Plugin works properly on default language(Turkish) site but it is not working the other languages.You can see in the attached files. Why is that? Can you help me?

Thanks,
Burak

New threads created by Itamar and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-slick-popup-plugin-is-not-getting-the-translated-cf7-form/

July 23, 2019 at 3:38 pm #4267505

Itamar
Supporter

Hi and thanks for the access details.

I've checked things on your site. And I do not think that this function is written correctly.

add_filter( 'gettext', 'ambiense_booked_appoitment_text_replace', 20, 3 );
function ambiense_booked_appoitment_text_replace( $translated_text, $text, $domain ) {
    switch ( $translated_text ) {
        case 'Book Appointment' :
            $translated_text = 'Rezervasyon Yap';
			break;
        case 'Request an Appointment' :
            $translated_text = 'Request a Table';
			break;
	}
    return $translated_text;
}

Can you please elaborate on this function and why have you added it in /wp-content/themes/functions/functions.php?

I'm trying to change this function, but I cannot do it. Each time that I try to save my changes (comment the function), I get this message.

Ölümcül hataları kontrol etmek için site ile iletişim kurulamıyor, bu sebepten PHP değişiklikleri geri alındı. PHP dosya değişikliğini başka bir şekilde yüklemeniz gerekiyor, SFTP ya da benzeri bir yöntemle.

Can you please also share with me the FTP access details?
I'm enabling a private message for the next reply.
Please also allow me to deactivate the WP Fastest Cache plugin.

Thanks,
Itamar.

July 24, 2019 at 7:09 am #4270917

gorkemA

Hi,
You can access my cpanel.

--removed by supporter--

July 24, 2019 at 4:01 pm #4276303

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

First, I need to let you know that this forum is public, so for the sake of your site's security, please refrain in the future to post sensitive data on a public reply. I've removed the cPanel confidential information from above. Accessing cPanel is not allowed for us the supporters here in the forum. Please share with me only the FTP details.

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Booked Plugin Translations’ is closed to new replies.