This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
September 21, 2018 at 2:58 pm

dirkD-14

I am trying to:
- See consistent status of orders and bookings. No difference between languages.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
- not visible in frontend

See here:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/multiple-booking-items-with-different-status-per-order/#post-2755486

September 24, 2018 at 3:26 pm #2760957

dirkD-14

Ping.

September 24, 2018 at 4:55 pm #2761399

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

I tried logging in to take a look but the credentials provided are not allowing me to login. You can update your original post with correct credentials if you would like.

As for the order status and date, please go to WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Mulitlingual -> Settings and make sure that the publish date is set to sync. In addition, go to WPML -> Settings and in the custom field section, click the link to show system fields. Then, check to see if there are fields related to the booking date/status and make sure these are set to copy.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.

September 25, 2018 at 11:02 am #2763464

dirkD-14

Hi Lauren,

thanks for your reply!

1. sorry for the wrong credentials, can you tell me how to update this private data block?
2. I checked the settings you mention and for me it looks right

September 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm #2763990

Lauren
Supporter

I have marked the next reply as private so that you can share updated credentials. Please also provide me with a screenshot or details of where you are seeing differences in the order. Thanks!

September 25, 2018 at 4:07 pm
September 26, 2018 at 3:10 pm #2767787

Lauren
Supporter

Thanks for sharing credentials. I was able to see what you explain in your screenshot, and I think it may be due to some of your fields having the wrong settings in WPML -> Settings. I have set up this test copy.

Login: hidden link
Username: demo
Password: eP7kt1FR6dO0

Please note the custom post types and also custom field settings (go to WPML -> Settings and under custom fields section, click Show System Fields). I made a copy of your site and changed these settings and now I only see one Booking # per order with the correct status. Please see attached screenshot.

Once these changes are made, please let me know if everything is working correctly.

September 26, 2018 at 4:15 pm #2768071

dirkD-14

Very good it seems to work now, thanks a lot!

Not sure why these fields were changed, cause we did not alter anything. Now we switched _booking_start and _booking_end to "copy". Like this we are able to change the date and time via the backend. Is this the right way?

September 26, 2018 at 7:02 pm #2768440

Lauren
Supporter

As long as you don't see any issues with those fields being set to copy, then you should be good to go. Not sure how they would have gotten changed, but I'm happy to hear this resolved the issue 🙂