This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:Both language posts displayed on English language page

Solution:I recommend going to LearnPress->Courses-> Edit each course and connect to transaltion with the translated version of it (make sure to make Slovenian the default language and not English)

at the moment i have done this with Mala 9 and it seems to have resolved the issue even without doing the rest but it is a good practice to connect them all with their translations

Relevant Documentation:

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by zoranD-2 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
May 24, 2019 at 3:32 pm

zoranD-2

Hi support team,

I am trying to: display English courses (LearnPress) on English courses page and Slovenian courses on Slovenian courses page.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Only English courses (titled: Preschool for...).

Instead, I got: English courses and Slovenian courses (titled: MALA ŠOLA...).

This happens only on English courses page. On Slovenian courses page only Slovenian courses are displayed.

I'm looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Zoran

May 24, 2019 at 7:29 pm #3887295

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

I recommend going to LearnPress->Courses-> Edit each course and connect to transaltion with the translated version of it (make sure to make Slovenian the default language and not English)

at the moment i have done this with Mala 9 and it seems to have resolved the issue even without doing the rest but it is a good practice to connect them all with their translations

May 24, 2019 at 8:11 pm #3887393

zoranD-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!