This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 30, 2019 at 5:47 am

janB-19

Hello. On the page hidden link, specifically on this product:
hidden link
there is a problem with displaying whole category tree.
In SK language version there are
- produkty > elektrické servopohony > Regada > Viacotáčkové > THE PRODUCT'S NAME
When you use a language switch (top right corner in header) and switch to EN language, there in breadcrumbs is
- products > electric actuators > Regada > multi-turn > Standard-ex >THE PRODUCT's NAME
So there is a new category "Standard-ex". This is correct.
Unfortunately in RU and SK language version the "Standard-ex" category is not included. I don't know why. I tried to check category hierarchy in product's detail in wp-admin, but checkboxes seem to be OK. I don't know, how can I solve this issue.

Thank you for help

July 30, 2019 at 7:01 am #4305097

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Jan,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I just had a quick look at your website and I could see that the WordPress version, the theme, and a couple plugins are outdated. Please update everything to the latest version and tell me if you still have this issue with the breadcrumbs. This might be an issue that was already fixed and that's why I'm asking you to do these updates.

Thanks,
Radu

July 30, 2019 at 8:41 am #4305769

janB-19

Hello. The site was completly actualised few weeks ago. The new version of wordpress core is available ca. each 10 days, I can't rely, that a client will update the core every time 🙁
The similar issue was with my first support ticket, and update didn't help.
I can try to update everything tomorrow morning, but don't hope for a result...

If not, where could be a problem? In WPML, or in Breadcrumb plugin?

July 30, 2019 at 10:58 am #4307039

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Jan,

Since the breadcrumbs are added using the Breadcrumb navxt plugin, this looks like a compatibility issue with WPML. Can you tell me what's the option from the plugin that you used to create the breadcrumb from the product, please? I want to make sure that I'm looking at the right one to see what's going on.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Breadcrumb navXT doesn't show whole categories hierarchy’ is closed to new replies.