This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
March 7, 2019 at 4:01 am #3282260

hsin-minC

We are trying to create a translated page but single images are not appearing properly.

March 8, 2019 at 4:43 pm #3294378

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Our apologies for the late reply.

Please align with our minimum requirements. Your WP Memory limit is too low.
https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

This looks like a compatibility issue, on your test site, please check if this issue appears when:
- Only WPML plugins are activated. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with other plugin.
- Theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Fourteen. Its will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
- If the problem disappears, start activating one at the time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

Finally please provide some product examples to test what markup is generated for each language.

Looking forward to you reply.

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

March 11, 2019 at 4:29 am #3307671

hsin-minC

Hi
I 've adjusted WP Memory limit to 128M. the image still missed in others language page.

we created the another language in Russian(ru) and original is English (en).
The English page image shows is fine, but the Russian page miss some image.
as attachment.

Our site system version:

WPML Multilingual CMS version 4.2.4.1
WooCommerce Multilingual version 4.4.2.1
WPML Media version 2.5.1

WPBakery Page builder version 5.7

WooCommerce version 3.5.5

March 11, 2019 at 3:48 pm #3314543

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

My apologies for the late reply.

I tried to check the translation for the product Tor but the language switcher points to other languages homepage. I guess the product translation is not yet complete and WPML is configured to redirect to home page if a translation is not available.

Would you please allow me temporary access and confirm that i can test with this product or another
hidden link

Please share the link, or a screenshot that has the url visible so i can know what page/product exactly.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

The topic ‘[Closed] Broken Images on WooCommerce Product Page’ is closed to new replies.