This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 12, 2019 at 7:56 am #4196101

kelyan-spaG-2

Hi,

I am trying to translate the website, I started from one page but it doesn't load the images and the second button, even if in the cornerstone editor I see it and it is perfect.

You can see the cornerstone editor in the attachement image, but when I save it isn't what I see online.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: hidden link

What is happening?

Thank you

Valentina

July 12, 2019 at 1:09 pm #4199145

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Can you go to Dashboard -> WPML -> Settings -> Media translation and press the Start button from the section, please (see https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/media-translation/#media-translation-settings). Once you do this, just check once again the English version of the page and tell me if things are looking different now.

Thanks,
Radu

July 16, 2019 at 8:41 am #4217681

kelyan-spaG-2

Hi, sadly the problem is still there... and I still see it correctly in the cornerstone editor.

July 17, 2019 at 1:23 pm #4230495

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Can you give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a closer look at this and see what's going on, please? The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

July 19, 2019 at 6:56 am #4244287

Radu
Supporter

Hey Valentina,

I deleted the creative CTA element from the English page and the elements from the bottom side went back to normal. Just for a test, can you delete both creative buttons from the English page and tell me how things work this time, please?

Thanks,
Radu

July 19, 2019 at 7:57 am #4244759

kelyan-spaG-2

Hi Radu!
I've deleted both the creative CTA and the icons below now appear, but without the background and with no layout... also the slideshow is not translated even if I've done so!

Can you please fix it or tell me what can I do?

Thank you
Valentina

July 22, 2019 at 12:12 pm #4257015

Radu
Supporter

Hey Valentina,

I checked the Azienda page again and it seems that, even the translation is created well when using the editor, the changes are not saving well. I compared the shortcodes from the Italian and English version and it seems that it's the same. You can see this by deactivating the Cornerstone builder plugin. If you check now both page languages, you can see the same content on them (which shouldn't happen).
In this case, please deactivate all the plugins not related to WPML or Cornerstone, create a new page with the elements from Azienda, and translate it. This way we can see if the issue was caused by one of the plugins that you're using.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Broken layout in cornerstone – media not loading’ is closed to new replies.