Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mikaelG-6 7 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
May 7, 2019 at 2:31 pm #3759323

mikaelG-6

The multicurrency table is broken as seen in the picture. It started when updating WooCommerce Multlilingual a couple of versions back. Have tried everything to resolve it, so please don't ask me to disable all plugins, because as stated I tried everything.

Any suggestions on what could cause this issue?

May 7, 2019 at 4:26 pm #3760405

mikaelG-6

Now I start to think that the problem isn't just with my install.
I found in the inspector that the middle part of the table, a div with class="currency_wrap" uses this CSS:
.currency_wrap {
width: 100%;
max-width: calc(100% - 255px - 80px);
min-width: 70px;
float: left;
margin-bottom: 10px;
position: relative;
}

If I remove disable width, then it reverts back to how it should display and everything is okay. So my guess is that the problem is with "max-width: calc(100% - 255px - 80px);"

Can it be so easy that it is just a styling issue with something wrong in CSS, some margin, padding or border that isn't taken into account?

When I added this issue direct on WordPress.org in WooCommerce Multilingual support forum, the Plugin support seemed to believe that it was caused by something corrupt in the setup. But I start to think that the bug is caused by the plugin itself.

May 7, 2019 at 11:17 pm #3762581

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. I saw the problem you're reporting. I'll forward this to our developers.

Please note that at the moment we have no official workaround on this.

Thank you.

May 8, 2019 at 7:39 am #3764339

mikaelG-6

Hi.

I solved it myself by adding a code snippet to add this CSS to Admin area:
.currency_wrap {
width: auto;
}

And the problem is now solved for now. But would be nice if you fixed it on your end. Thanks.

July 18, 2019 at 11:18 am #4237971

mikaelG-6

I noticed that you still haven't fixed this issue. My solution was a temporary fix as I thought you would fix this in upcoming versions. But you still haven't fixed this and if I remove my custom CSS then the table is still broken in latest versions.

September 1, 2019 at 4:07 am #4492007

mikaelG-6

Insanely bad support! I promise you I will be doing everything to convert to another solution then WPML as soon as possible. You can't even fix small issues like this and wont even respond!

November 8, 2019 at 2:35 am #4910727

mikaelG-6

?