This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
October 8, 2018 at 10:16 am #2795500

pascalV-8

Hi ! I have the description in the header on my shop in Spanish : hidden link

I don’t know why whereas on my shop in French the header picture is ok : hidden link

I re-used the same picture for the categorie for the spanish shop but it is not ok, an idea please ?

I can give you my access without problem if you need.

Thanks !

Anthony

————————-

Oct 4, 15:19 CEST

Hi ANTHONY,

I logged in and checked your site.
It seems all fine to me.

Anyhow, I do not understand every messages / notifications there since your main language is not English.

Since it's a third party premium plugin issue, could you please ask this in WPML forum.
WPML has support in many languages and they can understand all your language.
So it's better to check this with them.

Regards,

——————

ANTHONY SINTES
Oct 3, 20:16 CEST

No issue I tried a lot of thing.
I give you my access if you want.

If you want ftp let me know.

Thanks

October 9, 2018 at 8:53 am #2799008

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I understand that the header image is missing from the translated page.

1. Please make sure that you have completed the WPML Media installation steps here:
WPML -> Settings -> Mediat Translation -> Start (all options above button should be checked)

2. When I check the browser inspector, I can see that a Uncode script is called to produce the image. This script is missing from the translated page. It may be that a page buidler element is not supported by the WPML Translation Editor (if you are using this).

You can try removing the translation and then creating a new translation by first "duplicating" the original page and then translating it independently. IN this way, the required script might be copied to the translated page.

3. Technical Information on you environment
Could you please provide information about your environment by following thsese steps: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

4. Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] BUG’ is closed to new replies.