Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dražen Duvnjak 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Dražen Duvnjak.

Author Posts
March 6, 2020 at 3:32 pm #5636393

maxL-15

I have 3 free shipping methods for, for example, hidden link:
Free shipping - PostNL
Free shipping - DHL
Free shipping - DPD

Whenever the WPML multilingual CMS plugin gets activated, only 2 shipping methods for free shipping will be showed, and from the DHL one it is leaving -DHL away completely.
I already had contact with Woocommerce. They say it's a bug in your plugin.

It's showing correctly for the same City in Belgium on the root .nl domain. So it has definitely something to do with WPML.

Please fix this asap.

March 9, 2020 at 1:28 pm #5648035

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello!

Welcome to WPML Support.

I'll do my best to help you solve this issue.

I checked your website and I wasn't able to get the same results. If I understand correctly the "DHL" part is not showing on other languages. On nl language it showing.

If so, please use WPML>String translation to find and translate your shipping method name to other languages. Mark the translations as "Translation is completed."

Documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/

For example, I can see the same method is showing in the English language as "Free shipping". Please check the attached screenshot. If you want to change that you can, by using the String translation option and translating/changing the translation of this string in other languages.

If I didn't understand correctly what is the issue, can you please let me know step by step how should I reproduce the issue. Does this happen for a specific language, city, product etc.

Please let me know and don't hesitate to ask if you find any problem along the way, I'll do my best to help you in the best way possible.

Regards,
Drazen

The topic ‘[Closed] Bug in WPML Multilingual CMS 4.3.9’ is closed to new replies.