Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Adriano 6 years, 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Adriano.

Author Posts
March 4, 2013 at 8:06 pm #108785

Mona

Hi,

There is a bug with WPML and BuddyPress pagination:
- Click on members page
- Switch to French (or other translation except English).
- Go to page 2
- Click on a profile -> error 404. In fact, the URL of profile page is mydomain.com/membres/username/ rather than mydomain.com/fr/membres/username/

Do you know how can I fix this issue?

Demo here:
hidden link
Login: asma45
Pass: Test135!a

March 4, 2013 at 8:13 pm #108792

Adriano
Supporter

Dear Mona,

Yes, it is a compatibility issue. Can you send me the theme author contact (email, twitter or formmail)? We need contact with him to solve this issue. All information is much appreciated.

March 4, 2013 at 8:53 pm #108813

Mona

It's the BuddyBoss theme:
hidden link
hidden link

Do you think it's possible to have a temporary patch to fix this bug?

March 5, 2013 at 12:39 pm #109006

Adriano
Supporter

Dear Mona,

Thanks for providing the contact. I have added your issue to our to do list. I don't think that a temporary solution isn't a the best solution, because problem with URL affects some sections of the site.

I'll close this thread now, you'll be notified when be done. Thank you for your understanding.

The topic ‘[Closed] Bug with BP Multilingual and BP pagination’ is closed to new replies.