We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marekK-15 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
August 1, 2019 at 8:49 am #4319953

marekK-15

Hi, got problem with currency switcher. Dropdown menu looks buggy on hover out. Is there a way to make it clickable, not activated by mouse hover?

August 1, 2019 at 9:43 am #4320249

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,
Thank you for contacting WPML Support. If you want to open currency switcher dropdown by clicking on it instead of hover then you can achieve it using small jQuery code. You can also fix hover out menu display issue by adding the below CSS in WPML >> Languages > Additional CSS section:

.wcml-dropdown .wcml-cs-submenu {
	display:none !important;
}

.wcml-dropdown li:hover.wcml-cs-active-currency .wcml-cs-submenu, 
.wcml-dropdown li:focus.wcml-cs-active-currency .wcml-cs-submenu {
	display:block !important;
}

Please let me know if CSS solution is fine or you still need to use jQuery?

Thank you

August 1, 2019 at 10:40 am #4320665

marekK-15

CSS not working. Added to CSS in WPML >> Languages > Additional CSS and child theme CSS section.

August 1, 2019 at 12:16 pm #4321393

Noman
Supporter

Hi,
To take a closer look on this issue, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site (preferably staging site), so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

August 1, 2019 at 3:52 pm #4323661

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

Thanks for login details. I have replaced my previous CSS with below CSS:

.wcml-dropdown-click a {
	transition:none !important;
}

And now it is working correctly. Could you please check and confirm?

Thank you

August 1, 2019 at 4:14 pm #4323945

marekK-15

Now works fine. Thank You.

August 1, 2019 at 4:45 pm #4324223

Noman
Supporter

Glad to hear that. Please mark ticket as resolved and leave some rating if its all good now.

Thank you, have a great day 🙂

August 1, 2019 at 5:16 pm #4324487

marekK-15

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!