This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
January 28, 2019 at 1:12 am #3133520

healthC

Dear Support,

Our website hidden link contains 700+ products with 3 languages, total 2100+ product records.

We would like to know the following :
1. we want to bulk delete 400+ products with related translated products, how could we do?
2. How could we clear these related translated records which its master records have been delete?

Regards
Billy

January 29, 2019 at 2:11 pm #3140020

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. My apologies for the late reply.

As of now we do not have any guide on how to delete products and translations. But i can suggest the following.
Switch to "Native WooCommerce product editing screen" in WooCommerce->WooCommerce Multilingual->Product Translation Interface->WPML Translation Editor.
Then go to Products in each secondary language and remove the products.
Then switch to default language and remove the products.

Note that this will leave the media attached in the media library. So if you want to remove medias too, do the same start by secondary languages then remove medias from the default language.

I will also tell you about our suggest-a-feature page, you may want to ask this as a feature in next WCML versions.
https://wpml.org/suggest-a-new-feature-for-wpml/

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any doubts.

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support