If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 7 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
March 22, 2019 at 7:15 am #3438069

sergioB-24

Hi Bobby,

In your last post, you solved the issue with prices back and forward between US$ and R$. Thank you for that, you really fixed.

But now, I started to work adding bundle products, and the problem is very similar. The difference is in the bundle prices on the Portuguese page shows the amount in R$, when clicking "Add Bundle to Cart", it converts and U$, and also clicking to checkout, it remains in U$ amount, but with the R$ symbol.

PS: It only happens for the bundle products, not with regular products as you fixed.

See the sequence of the images attached.

Thank you!

March 22, 2019 at 2:58 pm #3441561

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey Sergio,

It's me again. Let's see what can we do about the currency symbol. First of all, I can see that you attached a screenshot with the page where the currency is wrong. Please tell me if I'm wrong but I think that all the symbols should be USD, am I right? (please check the screenshot). ALso, is your cart always using USD? I can see that you're using the option to convert from R$ to USD. All these info would help me investigate the issue, see why is this happening and look for a fix.

Thanks,
Radu

March 22, 2019 at 8:29 pm #3444153

sergioB-24

Hi Radu,

Thank you for your prompt feedback.

The original product pages are in English. I translate to Portuguese.
Products in English are posted in USD, and all products in Portuguese are in BRL (R$).
When I load the Portuguese product page "with bandle product", the page shows all in BRL, but after clicking to "Add bundle to cart" and "Checkout", the prices must keep showing in BRL. But what is happening is when I click "Add bundle to cart", the prices convert to USD, and clicking "Checkout", keeps the USD and comes back only the R$ symbol. Math remain USD.

From the Portuguese product pages, I expect to have prices showing in BRL with R$ symbol all the way to the checkout page.

Notice that I used to have a similar issue with "NO BUNDLE" products, but it has been fixed on the previous ticket.

Please let me know if you have any other question.

Best regards,

March 25, 2019 at 1:04 pm #3453727

Radu
Supporter

Hey Sergio,

Please deactivate the bundle plugin for a moment, try again to add something to your cart and tell me if the problem is still there. I'm asking for this because the plugin wasn't tested with our plugin and there might be some incompatibility issues. This way we can isolate the issue to find out what's the part that's causing it.

Thanks,
Radu

March 25, 2019 at 3:13 pm #3455291

sergioB-24

Hi Radu,

The problem happens only with bundle products. To add regular products to the cart is working perfectly.

Regards,

March 26, 2019 at 8:06 am #3460001

Radu
Supporter

Hey Sergio,

In this case, I think that there are some compatibility problems between the bundle plugin that you're using and WPML. For now, this is one of the plugins that we tested https://wpml.org/plugin/yith-wc-product-bundles/ and it works with our tool. I'm not saying that you should buy this plugin instead. You can reach out to the author of the bundle plugin you're using and ask him to contact us. Our team will work with him and to make everything work fine.

Thanks,
Radu

April 8, 2019 at 4:21 am #3554113

sergioB-24

Hi Radu,

I provided your contact information and the link below to the plugin owner contact you in order to solve the compatibility issue. https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/

The plugin name is WPA WooCommerce Product Bundle.

However, at the meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out how to solve this pending issue.

See my comments below and let me know if it would help.

1- See image # 1 of the "Bike Backpack Waterproof" WP price page. I added a fixed price in R$ for Brazilian language.
2- See the image # 2 of the "Bike Backpack Waterproof translated to Portuguese (Mochila Para Ciclistas WP Portuguese page where the price showing still showing in U$, nor shows the R$ price.

When I select the product to create a bundle, I can see in the list the product translated to Portuguese, but the price shows U$ price. See on the images # 3 and 3a.

I guess the WPA gets the price from that field.

Is there any way to have those fields in the WP price page in the Portuguese language ?

Thank you!

April 11, 2019 at 6:20 am #3584017

Radu
Supporter

Hey Sergio,

I looked a bit into this but I think that this is just another compatibility issue with the WPA WooCommerce Product Bundle. In this case, I think we should wait until this plugin is tested with WPML. Once we'll find that everything works between those two, we'll have another look at this issue that you described and see if it still happens.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Bundle products prices translation issue’ is closed to new replies.