Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 2 years, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
March 18, 2018 at 2:56 pm #1548936

teameK

I am using the "YITH Auctions for WooCommerce Premium" plugin.

If you click on "buy now for" on the translated product, the wrong price is displayed in the cart.

"Buy now for" -> Price error on cart

What is the link to your site? parabayo.com
test
id : buyer100
pw : 1234
----------------------------------
Sometimes it is normal, sometimes it repeats the error.
Try it a few times.

March 20, 2018 at 5:13 am #1550346

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

I have tried few times(in different browsers) and not able to reproduce the issue. The price is always showing correctly. Check the attached images for more details. So please let me know the exact steps to replicate it.

Which browser are you using? Please try it after clearing the caches and check the problem is existing or not.

To help you faster, I've enabled debug information for this support ticket. Please see this link for how to get this information from your site and give it to us: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

March 20, 2018 at 6:57 am #1550389

teameK

What you tested. :
Current bid: $2,810.01 = Buy now for $2,810.01

Please test the following products.
hidden link

March 20, 2018 at 5:41 pm #1551372

Bigul
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for the details. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. Check the following links for more details about our private information sharing.

hidden link

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

March 21, 2018 at 4:25 pm #1552633

Bigul
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for the login information. It looks like compatibility issue and requires further checking. So please allow me to make a duplicator copy of your site using Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue on my local server.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

March 21, 2018 at 11:57 pm #1553086

teameK

OK.
I'll allow it to be solved.
However, as soon as you solve the problem, you must discard it.
Thank you.

March 22, 2018 at 2:36 pm #1553994

Bigul
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for the permission. I made a duplicator copy of your site and debugging the issue on my local server now. Will get back to you as soon as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

March 23, 2018 at 2:50 pm #1555171

teameK

Thank you.

March 23, 2018 at 2:54 pm #1555179

Bigul
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for the updates. We were debugging the issue. If possible, please share the solution. It will help us and forum user in the future.

--
Thanks!

Bigul