Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ricardo Alday 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Ricardo Alday.

Author Posts
June 13, 2018 at 4:35 pm #2411649

peterV-47

Hello i have problém on website of my client - hidden link

We are using WooCommerce with WPML for Currency switching (WooCommerce Multilingual). I have problém when i am using some cache plugin (i tried W3 Total cache, Cache Enabler and some other) but alway when i am trying to switch to another currency and then go to some other page, currency switch back.

For example i have dolars and looking at product. I switch to Euro and price and currency change. I add product to Cart or go to different one and this time currency revert back to dolars.

I would like to know, if you have some suggestion, which caching modul (free or paid) working correctly with WPML a WooCommerce Multilangual.

Caching on website is disabled now, so the problem will not occur.

June 14, 2018 at 6:36 pm #2414060

Ricardo Alday

Hi,

Thanks for contacting support. This is a known issue that will be addressed in a future release of WooCommerce Multilingual.
What cache plugin or method are you using? I can ask our devs to see if there's a workaround.

Thanks,
Ricardo

June 14, 2018 at 6:56 pm #2414103

peterV-47

Hi,

at this we are using mostly Cache enabler - hidden link

but i can use some another plugin, if will work with currency switcher. I red several topic there but i didnt find any solution.

I am also thinking about WP rocket or Swift Performance Lite

June 14, 2018 at 8:06 pm #2414267

Ricardo Alday

I know the devs are working on WP Rocket compatibility. It will be implemented into WooCommerce multilingual soon.

The topic ‘[Closed] Cache problem with currency switcher’ is closed to new replies.