This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ricardo Alday 2 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Ricardo Alday.

Author Posts
June 13, 2018 at 4:35 pm #2411649

peterV-47

Hello i have problém on website of my client - hidden link

We are using WooCommerce with WPML for Currency switching (WooCommerce Multilingual). I have problém when i am using some cache plugin (i tried W3 Total cache, Cache Enabler and some other) but alway when i am trying to switch to another currency and then go to some other page, currency switch back.

For example i have dolars and looking at product. I switch to Euro and price and currency change. I add product to Cart or go to different one and this time currency revert back to dolars.

I would like to know, if you have some suggestion, which caching modul (free or paid) working correctly with WPML a WooCommerce Multilangual.

Caching on website is disabled now, so the problem will not occur.

June 14, 2018 at 6:36 pm #2414060

Ricardo Alday

Hi,

Thanks for contacting support. This is a known issue that will be addressed in a future release of WooCommerce Multilingual.
What cache plugin or method are you using? I can ask our devs to see if there's a workaround.

Thanks,
Ricardo

June 14, 2018 at 6:56 pm #2414103

peterV-47

Hi,

at this we are using mostly Cache enabler - hidden link

but i can use some another plugin, if will work with currency switcher. I red several topic there but i didnt find any solution.

I am also thinking about WP rocket or Swift Performance Lite

June 14, 2018 at 8:06 pm #2414267

Ricardo Alday

I know the devs are working on WP Rocket compatibility. It will be implemented into WooCommerce multilingual soon.

The topic ‘[Closed] Cache problem with currency switcher’ is closed to new replies.