This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by The Smalls 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
July 12, 2019 at 4:04 pm #4200367

The Smalls

Hi, i'm getting some errors in my php log file, type of "Call to undefined method WC_Product_Simple::get_available_variations()"

I've read in the forums that this is caused when a variable product changed to simple and are variation records in the db linked to translated product.

I found one, deleted the variation row from the db without any luck.
I've also tried the solutions from https://wpml.org/forums/topic/fatal-error-related-to-woocommerce-multilingual/ thread without any luck.
I can delete this one product and add it again as simple, but the real problem is that i dont know which else or how many products are of this type.

I see in my logs that this error is occuring, but dont have any info about which product(s) has that problem in order to delete them.

I've also run in woo->status-tools-> Orphaned variations and cleared transients, also did the same with WPML troubleshooting.

is there any query to delete these orphans?
best regards,

July 12, 2019 at 6:06 pm #4200985

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Have you tried the WooCommerce Multilingual troubleshooting steps from WooCommerce>>WooCommerce Multilingual>>Status>>Troubleshooting? If not, please try it after site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

Also please try the following troubleshooting steps after a site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

1) Go to WPML>>Support page

2) Click on Troubleshooting link (blue link in the middle of the page)

3) In Troubleshooting page, please click on the following options of the *Clean up* section. Wait for confirmation of processing after each one.

- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Fix WPML tables collation
- Assign translation status to duplicated content
- Fix terms count
- Fix post type assignment
- Recreate ST DB cache tables

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 15, 2019 at 12:26 pm #4210967

The Smalls

Hi, nothing of these worked, still getting errors.

thank you,

July 15, 2019 at 4:18 pm #4213251

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Please share me the full error log of Call to undefined method WC_Product_Simple::get_available_variations() for tracking the issue.

Have you enabled Debug mode on the site? If not, please add the following code in wp-config.php file of your site to enable WordPress to debug mode. It will create a *debug.log* file in *wp-content* folder and all the errors and warning will record in that file.

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

// Use dev versions of core JS and CSS files (only needed if you are modifying these core files)
define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true );

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 16, 2019 at 8:34 am #4217667

The Smalls

Thank you for your support, after a plugin update the error has gone away.
best regards,