This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dražen Duvnjak 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dražen Duvnjak.

Author Posts
April 8, 2020 at 3:46 pm #5867559

Alessandro

Ciao,

ho un sito duplicato su test.yosono.it

abbiamo provato a modificare la lingua predefinita (da ITA a ENG) per effettuare il redirect automatico tramite browser.

tutto si vede tranne widget woocommerce in home page e la pagina shop (i prodotti), ovviamente i prodotti sono stati tradotti inizialmente da italiano a inglese tramite woocommerce multingual

sulla pagina italiano puoi vedere come dovrebbe presentarsi il sito

hidden link

hidden link

ho provato a replicare le soluzioni sul forum ma senza successo.

Saluti

Alessandro

April 10, 2020 at 7:05 am #5881387

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Ciao,

I see you opened a ticket in the English forum but your question is in Italian. Do you mind if we continue this ticket in English, otherwise I can assign this ticket to one of our Italian supporters? Please let me know 🙂

In the meantime, if I understand correctly the problem is the products are not showing in EN language? Can you please confirm.

Can you please check if widget WooCommerce on the home page has correct categories/ filter selected?

Thanks and regards,
Drazen

April 10, 2020 at 9:31 am #5882575

Alessandro

Hi Drazen,

I had opened the ticket in the support in Italian, but given the notice that the support would be very late and that there was the possibility of moving it to the English section (sorry for not having translated it).

Comuque, for the widget on the home page I solved (I had to actually fish the products with the respective English ID again), instead I still have problems with the SHOP page.

The SHOP page initially created in Italian (when this was the default language), now that I have changed the default language to English, the SHOP page is shown only in Italian.

Regards
Alexander

April 10, 2020 at 11:24 am #5883493

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Thanks for the reply, Alexander.

I am glad to hear 1 part of the issue is solved.

Are these pages created with WooCommerce or a custom one?

Please make a backup before proceeding.

Try deleting the English STORE page and:

1) If original WooCommerce page, recreate them using WooCommerce Multilingual. To do this manually, go to the WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual page and click the Status tab. If you did not yet setup the store pages there will be a message telling you that the store pages don’t exist, offering to create them.

Link: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/#store-pages

2) If custom page, try going to Italian (working) and then in Edit Page screen click to translate it to English.

Please let me know how it goes and don't hesitate to ask if you find any problem along the way.

Regards,
Drazen

The topic ‘[Closed] Cambio lingua predefinita (da ITA a ENG) per redirect automatico’ is closed to new replies.