Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
March 19, 2021 at 4:21 pm

rebeccaF-4

I was on chat yesterday evening with one of your colleagues. I am having problems with purchasing credits as the Credit Card Payment form appears to be broken when accessing. I was using Microsoft Edge as a browser and your collegue informed me she was using Chrome and it was working fine. This morning I accessed via chrome (and also asked a colleague of mine to do the same) and we are both having the same issues as with Edge. Something clearly is broken - your advise on how I can get around this would be appreciated. I attached a screen shot to show the broken link I'm seeing - its the greyed out section. If you click on nothing happens. I you complete the form and press submit then the error stating 'card is required' pops up but I can't input the card details to progress further. HELP!

March 19, 2021 at 5:57 pm
March 19, 2021 at 6:10 pm #8354161

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Please try my suggestions and get back to us if you need more help with this issue.

Regards,
Itamar.

March 26, 2021 at 9:48 am #8406621

rebeccaF-4

Hi Itamar, hope you're well. My name is Dan and working on behalf of my client as their web developer on this issue. I have created a staging site and followed your advice on theme and plugin conflicts but unfortunately the issue is still occurring. (see uploaded image).
Do you have any other ideas on how to resolve this? Thanks, Dan.

Screenshot 2021-03-26 at 09.18.40.png
March 26, 2021 at 3:15 pm #8409129

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I will proceed escalating this issue for our second level support, so, a more detailed look could be possible.

Before that, I really would appreciate if you could provide us with the access details to your staging website where you proceeded with tests in a minimal install, it will enable me to share these access with our second level support and also generate a Duplicator package of this environment, so, our supporters could have all the tools for a more effective debugging. The next reply is marked as private, so, you can safely provide us with any private details.

Thank you for your collaboration and understanding, have a nice day.

March 29, 2021 at 9:33 am
March 30, 2021 at 5:53 pm #8433839

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the provided details. This issue is now escalated to our second level support team, so, a detailed investigation can be made. I will update you here as soon as I have some more details on the issue resolution.

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding, have a nice day.

April 6, 2021 at 12:40 am #8469261

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your patience while waited for a reply. I checked our second level support feedbacks and noticed the issue is caused by your CSP - Content Secutiry Policies rules (see hidden link) in your server response headers there are exceptions to hidden link, hidden link and hidden link but not for Stripe which also uses an iframe to render is content.

Please, review these settings and rules and make sure Stripe is also added to exception list, maybe you would need to contact your host support or administrator.

Hope it helps, have a nice day.