This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 7 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
February 11, 2019 at 5:33 pm #3184701

billL-7

I am trying to:
translate dynamic gutenberg blocks

I expected to:
edit dynamic blocks

Instead, I got:
nothing

February 12, 2019 at 7:47 pm #3190619

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Gutenberg block is a new area. WPML is fully compatible but as blocks coming from many places and many developers, incompatibilities may arise.

https://wpml.org/2018/11/wpml-4-1-adds-gutenberg-compatibility/

That said, I created a test site for you. Feel free to test the blocks you need there:
hidden link

Let us know if you find any compatibility problem.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Otto

March 13, 2019 at 7:20 pm #3337787

billL-7

Hi Otto ... thanks for the response. Part of the delay on our end has been hesitance about loading our proprietary code and blocks into a random website.

I understand that Gutenberg is "new" but I want to try and understand what the way forward here might be. Can you set up a new install (the link above is expired) ... we'll load a block or two into that instance provided that isn't public facing. Please be advised: we are also working on a multisite network install if that makes a difference?

The topic ‘[Closed] Can you translate dynamic gutenberg blocks?’ is closed to new replies.