This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by zigmundR-2 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
August 22, 2019 at 11:17 am #4438649

zigmundR-2

I am trying to: I was using Classic Editor and getting some small text inconsistencies in the Chinese and so cancelled the job and reverted to Advanced Editor

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: The same page with the ability to toggle between English and Chinese

Instead, I got: I can't get the job that was cancelled using Classic Editor to go live again after using Advanced Editor

August 22, 2019 at 11:56 am #4439043

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

it seems you have moved away from chat and I didn't hear you back for a while. I have moved the chat to forum ticket for continued support to help you better.

Just a recap, I have requested you to resend the page in question for translation with some minor modification. This will override any stuck translation. Let me know the results.

Regards
Raja

August 22, 2019 at 1:06 pm #4439563

zigmundR-2

Many thanks Raja, I also found that recreating the page with a slightly different name was a decent solution

August 22, 2019 at 1:07 pm #4439565

zigmundR-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!