We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by vitaliX 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
October 21, 2018 at 7:51 am #2835213

vitaliX

I am trying to translate a page using ATE.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see: ATE

Instead, I got:Authentication error, please contact your translation manager to check your subscription

October 22, 2018 at 8:20 pm #2839728

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-05:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

I just checked a test site and I am able to access the ATE, so perhaps there is something unique to your site that is causing this issue. First, please try updating to the latest version of WPML that was just released.

Then, if the issue persists, I'd like to have you try a few things so we can try to isolate the issue. This is just to help me identify if it might be a conflict with another plugin or theme that is causing the problem.

** IMPORTANT ** Please backup a working copy of site files and database before continuing.

Update all WPML plugins & WordPress core.

Disable all plugins except WPML related and then temporarily change the theme to a default WordPress such as TwentySeventeen. With these settings, is the issue resolved?

October 23, 2018 at 2:40 am #2840479

vitaliX

Thanks Support,
Checking for WPML plugin updates in WordPress does not show any updates. Have tried to unregister site and re-register it again, but checking for updates still does not show updates versions.
Regards, Vitali

October 23, 2018 at 2:06 pm #2842765

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-05:00)

You can download 4.0.8 at http://www.wpml.org/account/downloads. Then you can deactivate and delete your current version, and install the latest version through your plugins dashboard.

Please let me know if you need assistance with this and I will be happy to help.

October 23, 2018 at 2:33 pm #2842949

vitaliX

Hi,

Currently, I have the following plugins active:
WPML Multilingual CMS 4.0.7
WPML String Translation 2.8.7
WPML Translation Management 2.6.7
WPML Media 2.3.7

Do I need to deactivate and delete all of them and then install new versions or do I need to deactivate/delete plugins one by one (in what order) ad install new versions of respective plugins.

Please, also confirm that all settings and translations will remain intact after delete/reinstall process.

October 23, 2018 at 2:44 pm #2842993

vitaliX

After plugins updates ATE is working. Thanks.