This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by julienL-42 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
June 29, 2019 at 12:24 pm

julienL-42

Hi WMPL team,

I have a red message on my WMPL seeting as you can see on red in the picture enclosed.

I have Enable rewrite on the htaccess but it don't work.

Can you help me for that ?

Regards

PS: I have follow in details those instructions of course before posting this message : https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/language-setup/cannot-activate-language-directories/

June 30, 2019 at 6:11 pm #4114737

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

The user that you have given us the access details for is not an admin.
Could you please share this user role to be an admin so we can check this issue?

Thanks,
Itamar.

June 30, 2019 at 7:30 pm #4114849

julienL-42

Hi,

It is ok now.

Regards,

JLG

July 1, 2019 at 2:46 pm #4120441

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello, my name is Alejandro.

Since Itamar currently has a few days off, I will replace him here in the forum.
I hope this is OK with you.

I checked the site and it seems that in your case that's a false positive.

You see, that's a "security" measure we add when the tests the plugin make fail. the thing is that sometimes they fail because of a server configuration issue so they do work but the tests fail because the server block one or more of the requests.

Whenever you encounter that issue, you can just test if you get any error while changing languages in the front-end. if you don't, then everything works well (as it seems to be your case!)

So right now, just resave your permalinks and ignore that warning, which is a false positive for you.

Regards.

July 6, 2019 at 10:59 am #4155657

julienL-42

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!