This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
April 7, 2019 at 8:20 am #3551017

maxP-8

Hello,

Ever since the last subscriptin renewal of wpml I cannot update the plugins anymore. I have done a full update automatically, but I cannot keep doing this as it is very time consuming. I have tried numerous things found n your other forums, but none seem to work. I have deregistered and made a new key, I have freshly installed the main plugin and I tried updating trough the commercial section in the plugins menu. None of this works.

Do you maybe have any idea how to solve this?

Kind regards,
Raymond

April 7, 2019 at 3:50 pm #3552303

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

I have deregistered and made a new key, I have freshly installed the main plugin and I tried updating trough the commercial section in the plugins menu.
- do you get an error message when you try to add the key and register?

if you successfully registered please go to dashboard > updates and click on 'check again' : hidden link then check the auto update.

For now, you can update manually: https://wpml.org/faq/install-wpml/#updating-manually.
We are checking this issue.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

April 8, 2019 at 7:21 am #3554711

maxP-8

Hello,

I do not get any error messages and I do have an active registration: WPML is registered on this site. You will receive automatic updates until March 18, 2020

It is just not showing up with any updates. And I do not want to do it manually, because I did a few days ago and then another update is coming short after. It is very time consuming and I need it fixed. Also, some of the WPML plugins I cannot find to download in my account such as Sticky links and CMS navigation.

Please let me know what I can do

BR
Raymond

April 9, 2019 at 8:06 am #3563963

Riffaz
Supporter

Hi,

Did you try these steps:

Go to Dashboard -> Updates
Press the "Check Again" button
Update the plugins
You may need to repeat these steps a few times to solve the issue.

some of the WPML plugins I cannot find to download in my account such as Sticky links and CMS navigation.
- do you mean in download page or in plugins > commercial tab?
- if you are asking about download page you have to scroll down way to bottom: https://wpml.org/account/downloads/ here : hidden link
- please show the screenshots for better understanding regarding this.

Regards,

April 15, 2019 at 9:14 am #3611457

maxP-8

Hi,

I have manually updated WPML again, but I really need it to go automatically. I have added two screenshots to show you the problem from the plugins > commercial tap. But the updates also wont show in the plug-in list.

Also, the two plugins missing: Sticky links and CMS navigation are nowhere to be found on the WPML site for downloading. Now my site keeps telling me that the WPML update is incompete.

Can you please assist me on how to automate this thing again?

Thanks

April 15, 2019 at 2:02 pm #3613933

Riffaz
Supporter

Hi,

I am setting the next reply as private.
Let me know your site login details to check this closely.

Regards,

The topic ‘[Closed] Cannot auto update since last renewal’ is closed to new replies.