This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
June 18, 2019 at 8:45 pm #4046415

stephenE-5

I am trying to cancel some translations job but I'm getting this error: "e.find is not a function"

I'm also seeing an error in Chrome's console log when I click the "Cancel button"

Please see attached secreenshot.

June 19, 2019 at 7:26 am #4048781

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

I am not seeing ""e.find is not a function" in your image, but what I am not sure is was behind the 403 forbidden. Can you perhaps check with your host if there's something on their server logs possibly blocking these json requests? Something in lines of: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/error-403-after-trying-to-sync-menu-in-3-languages/#post-2606963

Can you tell me if the issue is there if you only activate WPML, translation management and string translation, while leaving other plugins disabled. Does it happen then?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

June 20, 2019 at 2:52 am #4056027

stephenE-5

Hi Bruno,
Thank you for your help.

I've tried deactivating all plugins but WPML, translation management and string translation and I'm still having the same error. I see that there's a 403 error when I check Chrome's console:

/wp-json/wpml/tm/v1/ate/jobs/to-sync

Output:
{
code: "rest_forbidden",
data: {
}
}

I don't know if this helps.
Thanks

June 21, 2019 at 6:30 am #4064923

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

May I ask you if you can reach your hosting support and ask if they see anything in their server logs related to this block? Are they perhaps blocking these connections?

I've also asked our senior supporters if they can provide me some hints with what could be behind this - I will keep you posted on this.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

June 21, 2019 at 7:09 am #4065033

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Another thing - we have a similar case reported on two other tickets. Can you tell me if this works:

"Workaround: Find the string Local under the domain wpml-translation-management in ST and translate to Local. It fixes the issue for me."

It apparently fixed the same issue on two other cases where this happened. Let me know if you need more details on this.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

June 25, 2019 at 10:41 pm #4087417

stephenE-5

Bruno, I'm not able to find the string Local under the suggested domain. Check out the attached image. Thanks.

June 26, 2019 at 6:12 am #4089249

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Can I ask you the following then? In order to debug this issue , can you install Duplicator plugin and create package so that I can try this on my localhost and possibly escalate further to 2nd tier?

https://wpml.org/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Let me know if this is OK with you.

If yes, I will need WordPress admin username and password so I could download those packages. I have marked your next reply private so you can safely add this information.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/
Please make a full backup of your site before sharing this info!

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] Cannot cancel translation jobs’ is closed to new replies.