This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Vincenzo 1 year, 5 months ago.

Author Posts
May 4, 2018 at 3:21 pm

tamasV-2

My site original language is Hungarian. With WPML I make the site English/Germany. My dashboard is still in Hungarian, and that is OK. And my client dashboard too needs to be in Hungarian as well. But for her I cannot change the dashboard language to Hungarian.

I am trying to: Deactivate WPML, and I could change the dashboard language. But when I reactivated the plugin, the problem came back.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: colorandmore.de (the page is close for a while)

I expected to see: Any user dashboard admin needs to be work with Hungarian. Instead, I got: I cannot do that. The main task to set the user lilito12 dashboard language for Hungarian.

Thanks for your help!

May 5, 2018 at 2:23 pm #1990834

Vincenzo
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support forum.

While waiting that one of my teammates takes care of your case, can you please ask the affected user to set his preferred language from Users -> Your Profile?

If that does not fix the issue and while another supporter takes personal charge of your situation, try purging the cache from the SG Optimizer plugin settings.

Let us know if it helps.

The topic ‘[Closed] Cannot change user dashboard language’ is closed to new replies.