This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.08 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 4 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
June 22, 2015 at 8:13 am #643145

tonyN-3

I am trying to: replicate the yellow and green box surrounding the headline "Our English program trains ... only half the time." in the translated Vietnamese version. I was instructed by the theme maker to first create a new font control using Settings -> Google Fonts, and then customize its CSS, but I cannot create a new font control in the translated page.

Translated page with problem: hidden link
Original page: hidden link

I have the most basic version of WPML and am using the Tesseract theme developed by Tyler Moore at hidden link

June 22, 2015 at 8:52 pm #643801

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us.

The new version, 3.2.2, was released. Please could you update? If you have registered your site, you can update from the WordPress dashboard.

If not, please, log into your client area and download the latest version ( https://wpml.org/account/downloads/ ). Then extract the files on your computer and with FTP replace the old files on your server (wp-content/plugins/).

Please make a full backup of your site before upgrading WPML.

Please let me know if that resolves the problem.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Cannot create new font control – lose CSS features’ is closed to new replies.