Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
June 26, 2019 at 4:37 pm #4094129

andyT-11

Understood. I will wait for your solutions patiently. Thanks.

June 27, 2019 at 5:55 am #4096799

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thanks for your patience, This seems like a compatibility issue I have tested the site with all the minimal setup but nothing helps. Please install the latest oceanWP theme and related plugins to the sandbox site which can be accessed from the below link

One Click Login:hidden link

Please complete the WPML setup add a couple of languages to test the behavior.
Let me know once you are done. I will quickly check the issue.

Kind regards
Raja

July 3, 2019 at 3:08 pm #4137757

andyT-11

Sorry for my late response. Just get back from a business trip. Will do it soon and let you know the result.

July 4, 2019 at 9:51 am #4142087

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Sure I will await your response.

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] Cannot duplicate the Elementor Page "en" to other language “en-UK”’ is closed to new replies.