Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Author Posts
April 29, 2021 at 1:13 pm #8654181

alexL-45

Dear WPML,

How to change the header base on different language? For example, my website got 2 language (english & mandarin) after i has translate the language then try to assign the header base on different language but when go to wordpress > customize then i could not found the language switcher option

Thank You

OnPaste.20210429-211302.png
April 29, 2021 at 8:14 pm #8657559

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

Before your ticket is assigned to one of my colleagues, please allow me to walk you through some initial debugging steps. This will help speed up the support process.

I noticed that you are using the JupiterX theme. Could you please check if the multilingual customizer is enabled? https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/build-multilingual-websites-jupiter-x-theme-wpml/#getting-started

Please let us know if it worked for you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Cannot find a way to change the header after translate successful’ is closed to new replies.