This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by julienH-3 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Ahmed Ibrahim.

Author Posts
July 8, 2019 at 2:44 pm #4163659

julienH-3

Hi,

We are currently facing troubles to get our articles translated by Textmaster into our WP.
We can send articles to Textmaster and manage them into Textmaster website correctly. However, when we want to get them back into WP we usually go to "Translations Management" and click on "Check status and get translations" hidden link
Then we face the following message hidden link but it never completes the process and it keeps running so we can't bring translations back.
Textmaxter told us the following: "TextMaster did successfully notified the client when the document transitioned in the status in_review and the client’s callback web server acknowledged the callback. The issue is most likely on the WPML side." And they also sent us a screenshot of the callback: hidden link

Could you please assist ont this? This issue is really important for us as we need to publish this fresh content on a weekly basis.

Thanks,
Benjamin

July 9, 2019 at 12:11 am #4166289

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for contacting us. The last image you posted, with the translation log is too small and I can not read. Please, could you post the log content so that I can check? You can see this in WPML > Support > Remote XML Config Log > communication log.

Also, please, could you enable debug to see if any error message is displayed? To do it, please check the steps in our documentation: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Then try again to check the problem. If any error message appears, please paste here in the post for me to see.

Thank you.

July 9, 2019 at 8:13 am #4168379

julienH-3

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for your feedback.
The last link is not the communication log but an example of a request that is sent by textmaster for a project. They told us to provide it to you. I'll ask them to send us the screenshot again but in bigger size.
In the meantime, please find below the communication log as per your request:
ations in a variety of fields including legal, technical and web applications.","url":"hidden link","logo_url":"hidden link","project_details_url":"hidden link","add_language_pair_url":"","custom_text_url":"","select_translator_iframe_url":"","translator_contact_iframe_url":"","quote_iframe_url":"","has_translator_selection":false,"project_name_length":128,"suid":"8850fd4bfdaae2a2d63e51fb1f2ac3e4","doc_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/onehourtranslation/","notification":true,"tms":false,"has_language_pairs":true,"deadline":true,"oauth":false,"oauth_url":"","popup_message":"","how_to_get_credentials_desc":"Your Secret Key and Public Key are located under \"Profile > API Keys\" on your OneHourTranslation Control panel","how_to_get_credentials_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/onehourtranslation/#api-secret-public-keys","client_create_account_page_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/onehourtranslation/#create-account","partner":false,"custom_fields":[{"label":"Secret Key","name":"secret_key","type":"text"},{"label":"Public Key","name":"public_key","type":"text"}],"default_service":0,"translation_feedback":true,"feedback_forward_method":"email","rankings":{"quality":0,"quality_ranking":0.0,"speed":4,"speed_ranking":2049.0,"popularity":2,"popularity_ranking":13.05,"primary":2,"primary_ranking":13.05},"specializations":[{"name":"Technical","key":"technical"},{"name":"Business","key":"business"},{"name":"e-Commerce","key":"e-commerce"}],"countries":[{"name":"Israel","code":"IL"},{"name":"Romania","code":"RO"},{"name":"Ukraine","code":"UA"},{"name":"United States","code":"US"}],"redirect_to_ts?":true},{"id":21,"name":"Capita","description":"CAPITA TI is a British company which has been translating content for commercial businesses and public sector organizations since 1984. It specializes in legal, financial, manufacturing and e-Learning translations in over 180 languages.","url":"hidden link","logo_url":"hidden link","project_details_url":"hidden link{request_id}","add_language_pair_url":"","custom_text_url":"","select_translator_iframe_url":"","translator_contact_iframe_url":"","quote_iframe_url":"","has_translator_selection":false,"project_name_length":128,"suid":"3393562c8687d38db9c447854bd20957","doc_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/capita/","notification":false,"tms":false,"has_language_pairs":false,"deadline":true,"oauth":false,"oauth_url":"","popup_message":"","how_to_get_credentials_desc":"The username, password, customer name, and contact name will be provided upon creating a Capita account","how_to_get_credentials_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/capita/#connecting-your-site-to-capita","client_create_account_page_url":"hidden link","partner":false,"custom_fields":[{"label":"Username","name":"username","type":"text"},{"label":"Password","name":"password","type":"text"},{"label":"Customer Name","name":"customer_name","type":"text"},{"label":"Contact Name","name":"contact_name","type":"text"}],"default_service":0,"translation_feedback":true,"feedback_forward_method":"email","rankings":{"quality":0,"quality_ranking":0.0,"speed":0,"speed_ranking":0.0,"popularity":2,"popularity_ranking":11.58,"primary":2,"primary_ranking":11.58},"specializations":[],"countries":[],"redirect_to_ts?":true},{"id":8,"name":"Gengo","description":"Gengo’s people-powered translation platform helps you translate content into over 36 languages through a selective, global network of translators.","url":"hidden link","logo_url":"hidden link","project_details_url":"hidden link","add_language_pair_url":"","custom_text_url":"","select_translator_iframe_url":"","translator_contact_iframe_url":"","quote_iframe_url":"","has_translator_selection":false,"project_name_length":128,"suid":"63f155572eb659a462aac247ee1bbf8d","doc_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/gengo/","notification":true,"tms":false,"has_language_pairs":true,"deadline":false,"oauth":false,"oauth_url":"","popup_message":"","how_to_get_credentials_desc":"Your public and secret keys are found on your Gengo Customer Dashboard","how_to_get_credentials_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/gengo/#generate-api-keys","client_create_account_page_url":"https://wpml.org/translation-service/gengo/#create-gengo-account","partner":false,"custom_fields":[{"label":"Public key","name":"public_key","type":"text"},{"label":"Private key","name":"private_key","type":"text"}],"default_service":0,"translation_feedback":true,"feedback_forward_method":"email","rankings":{"quality":0,"quality_ranking":0.0,"speed":1,"speed_ranking":1729.0,"popularity":2,"popularity_ranking":11.13,"primary":2,"primary_ranking":11.13},"specializations":[{"name":"Business","key":"business"},{"name":"e-Commerce","key":"e-commerce"},{"name":"Tourism & Travel","key":"tourism_travel"}],"countries":[{"name":"Japan","code":"JP"},{"name":"Philippines","code":"PH"},{"name":"United States","code":"US"}],"redirect_to_ts?":true}]
}
07/08/2019 01:40:37 pm - call - hidden link - {"service_id":23,"api_version":1.100000000000000088817841970012523233890533447265625}
07/08/2019 01:40:37 pm - response - {
"status": {
"code": 0,
"message": "success!",
"debug": ""
},

"response": [{"value":"af","iso_code":"af"},{"value":"af-za","iso_code":"af-za"},{"value":"ar","iso_code":"ar"},{"value":"ar-lb","iso_code":"ar-lb"},{"value":"ar-sa","iso_code":"ar-sa"},{"value":"az","iso_code":"az"},{"value":"az-az","iso_code":"az-az"},{"value":"be","iso_code":"be"},{"value":"be-by","iso_code":"be-by"},{"value":"bg","iso_code":"bg"},{"value":"bg-bg","iso_code":"bg-bg"},{"value":"bs","iso_code":"bs"},{"value":"bs-ba","iso_code":"bs-ba"},{"value":"ca","iso_code":"ca"},{"value":"ca-es","iso_code":"ca-es"},{"value":"cs","iso_code":"cs"},{"value":"cs-cz","iso_code":"cs-cz"},{"value":"da","iso_code":"da"},{"value":"da-dk","iso_code":"da-dk"},{"value":"de","iso_code":"de"},{"value":"de-de","iso_code":"de-de"},{"value":"el","iso_code":"el"},{"value":"el-gr","iso_code":"el-gr"},{"value":"en","iso_code":"en"},{"value":"en-ca","iso_code":"en-ca"},{"value":"en-gb","iso_code":"en-gb"},{"value":"en-us","iso_code":"en-us"},{"value":"es","iso_code":"es"},{"value":"es-es","iso_code":"es-es"},{"value":"es-sa","iso_code":"es-la"},{"value":"et","iso_code":"et"},{"value":"et-ee","iso_code":"et-ee"},{"value":"fi","iso_code":"fi"},{"value":"fi-fi","iso_code":"fi-fi"},{"value":"fr","iso_code":"fr"},{"value":"fr-ca","iso_code":"fr-ca"},{"value":"fr-ch","iso_code":"fr-ch"},{"value":"fr-fr","iso_code":"fr-fr"},{"value":"fr-lu","iso_code":"fr-lu"},{"value":"he","iso_code":"he"},{"value":"he-il","iso_code":"he-il"},{"value":"hi","iso_code":"hi"},{"value":"hi-in","iso_code":"hi-in"},{"value":"hr","iso_code":"hr"},{"value":"hr-hr","iso_code":"hr-hr"},{"value":"hu","iso_code":"hu"},{"value":"hu-hu","iso_code":"hu-hu"},{"value":"hy","iso_code":"hy"},{"value":"hy-am","iso_code":"hy-am"},{"value":"id","iso_code":"id"},{"value":"id-id","iso_code":"id-id"},{"value":"is","iso_code":"is"},{"value":"is-is","iso_code":"is-is"},{"value":"it","iso_code":"it"},{"value":"it-ch","iso_code":"it-ch"},{"value":"it-it","iso_code":"it-it"},{"value":"ja","iso_code":"ja"},{"value":"ja-jp","iso_code":"ja-jp"},{"value":"ka","iso_code":"ka"},{"value":"ka-ge","iso_code":"ka-ge"},{"value":"ko","iso_code":"ko"},{"value":"ko-kr","iso_code":"ko-kr"},{"value":"lb","iso_code":"lb"},{"value":"lb-lu","iso_code":"lb-lu"},{"value":"lt","iso_code":"lt"},{"value":"lt-lt","iso_code":"lt-lt"},{"value":"lv","iso_code":"lv"},{"value":"lv-lv","iso_code":"lv-lv"},{"value":"mk","iso_code":"mk"},{"value":"mk-mk","iso_code":"mk-mk"},{"value":"mn","iso_code":"mn"},{"value":"mn-mn","iso_code":"mn-mn"},{"value":"ms","iso_code":"ms"},{"value":"ms-my","iso_code":"ms-my"},{"value":"mt","iso_code":"mt"},{"value":"mt-mt","iso_code":"mt-mt"},{"value":"nl","iso_code":"nl"},{"value":"nl-be","iso_code":"nl-be"},{"value":"nl-nl","iso_code":"nl-nl"},{"value":"no","iso_code":"nb"},{"value":"pl","iso_code":"pl"},{"value":"pl-pl","iso_code":"pl-pl"},{"value":"pt","iso_code":"pt"},{"value":"pt-br","iso_code":"pt-br"},{"value":"pt-pt","iso_code":"pt-pt"},{"value":"ro","iso_code":"ro"},{"value":"ro-ro","iso_code":"ro-ro"},{"value":"ru","iso_code":"ru"},{"value":"ru-ru","iso_code":"ru-ru"},{"value":"sk","iso_code":"sk"},{"value":"sk-sk","iso_code":"sk-sk"},{"value":"sl","iso_code":"sl"},{"value":"sl-si","iso_code":"sl-si"},{"value":"sq","iso_code":"sq"},{"value":"sq-al","iso_code":"sq-al"},{"value":"sr","iso_code":"sr"},{"value":"sr-rs","iso_code":"sr-rs"},{"value":"sv","iso_code":"sv"},{"value":"sv-se","iso_code":"sv-se"},{"value":"th","iso_code":"th"},{"value":"th-th","iso_code":"th-th"},{"value":"tr","iso_code":"tr"},{"value":"tr-tr","iso_code":"tr-tr"},{"value":"uk","iso_code":"uk"},{"value":"uk-ua","iso_code":"uk-ua"},{"value":"uz","iso_code":"uz"},{"value":"uz-uz","iso_code":"uz-uz"},{"value":"vi","iso_code":"vi"},{"value":"vi-vn","iso_code":"vi-vn"},{"value":"zh","iso_code":"zh-hans"},{"value":"zh-cn","iso_code":"zh-cn"},{"value":"zh-hk","iso_code":"zh-hant"}]
}
07/08/2019 01:40:37 pm - call - hidden link - {"service_id":23,"api_version":1.100000000000000088817841970012523233890533447265625}
07/08/2019 01:40:38 pm - response - {
"status": {
"code": 0,
"message": "success!",
"debug": ""
},

"response": {"custom_fields":[{"label":"API key","name":"api_key","type":"text"},{"label":"API secret","name":"api_secret","type":"text"}]}
}
I'll also ask to switch the website to debug mode so that we can run some tests again and I'll let you know the results.

Thanks

July 9, 2019 at 8:30 am #4168571

julienH-3

Hi,

Is this screenshot of the request ok for you?

Thanks

July 10, 2019 at 7:35 pm #4184205

Bruno
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you. Yes, that was the content. So that we can check what may be happening, I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

July 15, 2019 at 2:37 pm #4212271

julienH-3

Hi Bruno,

Unfortunately I have not been allowed to provide you with FTP accesses due to security reasons and the stage website that we have is not configured the same way.
The only thing I can do is to grant you access to our production site backend so that you can check by yourself. Would this be enough?

Thanks

July 15, 2019 at 10:49 pm #4214777

Bruno
Supporter

Hi,

Sure. Please, make sure to make a full backup before providing us with access to your production site. Your next message will be private.

As soon as I have the credentials I will contact the 2nd tier support.

Thank you.

July 17, 2019 at 12:33 am #4224531

Bruno
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you. When I access your site using the credentials you've posted, it looks like the role you've set for me is Editor (or some variation) and the WPML is not displayed. I'll attach an image for you to see.

Also, would it be possible for me to use Duplicator or All in One Migration to make a copy of your site? This will help us test your site locally. This may be necessary for the 2nd tier to better analyze the site.

Thank you.

July 17, 2019 at 8:31 am #4227481

julienH-3

Hi,

I updated your account role so you should now have access to WPML.
Also, I confirm that you can use Duplicator or All in One Migration to copy our site to your local environment. The only request we have is that you remove the plugin from our production site once you are done. Hope this is ok for you.

Thank you,
Benjamin

July 18, 2019 at 2:01 pm #4239477

julienH-3

Hi,

Do you have any news in this regard?
It's important that we quickly move forward on this as we freezed all developments and content publishing after we backed up the website.

Thanks

July 18, 2019 at 7:53 pm #4242075

Bruno
Supporter

Hi Benjamin,

Sorry for the delay. When I access your site and click the button to receive the translations a message of success is displayed. At first, it appeared an error message and after a few minutes I tried again and it worked correctly.

Note that I can not see any "Translation Job" - that is, content that has been forwarded for translation. I am not sure if you have configured the user you created for me as a "Translation Manager" in WPML > Translation Management > Translation Roles.

I'm already in touch with 2nd tier support so we can check. Soon we will contact you.

Thak you.

July 19, 2019 at 8:01 am #4244807

julienH-3

Hi Bruno,

No sorry I forgot but now your user is set up as a Translation Manager.
Ok thank you I'll wait for your 2nd tier support feedback then.

Thanks!

July 19, 2019 at 11:43 pm #4248503

Bruno
Supporter

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you. I'm already in touch with 2nd tier support and I'm expecting their response. Soon we will contact you.

Thank you.

July 24, 2019 at 8:17 am #4271335

julienH-3

Hi Bruno,

Just for our day to day organization, could you let me know when we can expect to have an answer from 2nd tier support?

Thanks

July 24, 2019 at 1:21 pm #4275079

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

This is Ahmed Ibrahim from the 2nd tier support team, sorry for the late reply, I'm checking your issue and will come back to you soon.

Best regards.