This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Anonymous 7 years, 9 months ago.

Author Posts
December 2, 2011 at 3:39 am #41640

Ian

I had some translations done yesterday. This morning I noticed this error at the top of the pages in Wp-admin
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/thaiscar/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php on line 1163
I logged out to try to empty all the caches etc. but now cannot log in again
my site is at hidden link - I cannot do anything now
Any ideas?

December 2, 2011 at 7:45 am #41642

Anonymous

Hi Ian,
Sory about that. Does the login screen come up?

December 6, 2011 at 8:26 am #41643

Ian

Hi
No the login screen does not come up - just try at thaiscare.com/wp-login
Thanks
Ian

December 6, 2011 at 8:28 am #41644

Ian

Sorry that should have read thaiscare.com/wp-admin

December 6, 2011 at 8:39 am #41645

Anonymous

What modifications have you done since then, I see a different error
I see this
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thaiscar/public_html/wp-content/themes/thesis_182/custom/custom_functions.php:1) in /home/thaiscar/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 934
When i go to hidden link
Try:
- switching to the Twenty Eleven theme by renaming your current theme's folder in wp-content/themes using FTP or whatever file management application your host provides And See if you can access the admin

December 6, 2011 at 8:50 am #41646

Ian

Yes the output message changed - no idea why as I have been unable to login or do anything. I can login by changing the Theme - but the website completely disappears
So now I am in there what should I try - it is definitely a problem with the WPML plugin. I am using W3 Total Cache - would it be something to do with minify or page caching maybe?

December 6, 2011 at 8:55 am #41647

Anonymous

go to themes, wordpress will automatically activate the default theme so you can see your website.
Also send me login details to brooks.m@wpml.org I would like to see what you are seeing.
Include a link to this thread in the email

December 7, 2011 at 8:30 pm #41648

Ian

Hi
I can still not get my website back up - the default theme is not an option. Could this be a problem with W3TC? Any update on the files I sent - did you receive everything you needed?

December 7, 2011 at 10:02 pm #41649

Anonymous

Sent you mail

The topic ‘[Closed] Cannot log in to wp-admin – Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in’ is closed to new replies.