This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.05 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jessicaP-11 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
May 3, 2019 at 3:11 pm #3735881

jessicaP-11

We have a 4 language site that we will be using a different URL per language. (avanos.co.uk, avanos.fr, avanos.de, avanos.nl) and we plan to move to WPEngine and they seem to support that set up.

However, our domain company CSC does not appear to 'park' domains, but we can add A records for the domains. Here's what they said:

"CSC doesn’t offer parked pages. You can only add CSC forwarding IPs and it will go to a blank page."

Is this sufficient or will this be an issue when we want to go live? Should we move our domains to a different company? thanks!

May 3, 2019 at 4:48 pm #3736987

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

I think this is a duplicated ticket. We will be taking care of this issue on the link below: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/domain-company-cannot-park-domain/

Can you please mark this current ticket as resolved?

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

May 3, 2019 at 5:14 pm #3737241

jessicaP-11

Actually if you can delete the original and reply to this one instead I'd appreciate it. That one was under the wrong account. Thanks.

May 3, 2019 at 5:18 pm #3737247

jessicaP-11

Okay I see what you're saying, we did the manual, but thought we also needed the CPANEL. Thanks!