Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by sarah.n 6 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: sarah.n.

Author Posts
August 12, 2013 at 3:02 pm #154040

Timothy

I'm currently encountering the problem at the checkout page with Paypal Traditional Chinese Version. However, the English regular version is working.

After I have clicked Place Order at the top of the order form I have the following:
{"result":"success","redirect":"hidden link"}

As shown in the screenshot and it does not redirect to paypal.

I currently have the following installed:
Installer v0.5
Woocommerce v2.0.13
Woocommerce Multilingual v2.3.2
Woocommerce Table Rate Shipping v3.1
WP-Mail SMTP v0.9.1
WPML CMS Nav v1.3
WPML Media v1.6
WPML Multilingual CMS v2.9.1
WPML String Translation v1.8.1
WPML Translation Management v1.7.1

August 12, 2013 at 6:30 pm #154096

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Dear Timothy,

Please make sure that you find within the theme some function debug (like print_r).

As you can see, the purchase is being made ​​successfully (result: success).

This should be within one of the checkout files. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thank you.

August 13, 2013 at 8:52 am #154246

Timothy

Hi Bruno,

I suspected it was that problem too. I actually tried to go within and look at each of the woocommerce coding and see if there is anything related to it that is causing the problem. Is it possible if I send you the wordpress and ftp access for you to have a look at it for me please.

August 13, 2013 at 5:18 pm #154468

Bruno
Supporter

Dear Timothy,

I’ll send you a private email right now asking you for some private information that will help me debug this issue for you. Please check your email in a couple of minutes, and if you don’t get it, let me know so I can send it again.

Thanks.

August 14, 2013 at 5:45 pm #154846

Bruno
Supporter

Dear Timothy,

I realized that the message disappeared when I disabled the option to update with ajax. However, reappeared after I tested it again.

I will assign the ticket for Sarah.

PS: though it appears that the result was successful, apparently, is failing at something internally.

Thank you.

August 15, 2013 at 7:49 am #154936

sarah.n
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Hello Timothy,

It appears that you have another open ticket regarding the same issue and Amit is handling this here: http://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-woocommerce-unable-to-direct-language-page-to-paypal/

I will close this ticket to avoid confusion.

The topic ‘[Closed] Cannot Place Order on Checkout Page WPML Woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.