This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Richard Canny 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
May 10, 2019 at 7:12 pm #3787531

Richard Canny

Attention Carlos Rojas:

Thanks Carlos, I tried your suggestion:
- Go to WPML -> Settings -> Custom fields translation -> Search 'product_type' -> Set it as non translatable -> Save the changes.
- Go to Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Settings tab -> Troubelshooting link (bottom right) -> Sync all products (also there must be an option to fix the product_type at the end of the section).

However when I get to: Custom fields translation -> Search 'product_type'

Product_type is not present in this section. I've scrolled through manually, and that string is not within that section.

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

May 10, 2019 at 8:44 pm #3787765

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

please go to WPML->Settings->Taxonomies Translation -> Tags (product_type)

let me know what this is set to , if its not set to "Not Translatable" please set it and save.

then refresh the page and let me know if the warning changed , is removed or still showing

if still showing try the above suggestion from Carlos

"Go to Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Settings tab -> Troubelshooting link (bottom right) -> Sync all products (also there must be an option to fix the product_type at the end of the section)."

let me know your results please

May 10, 2019 at 8:58 pm #3787773

Richard Canny

Thanks. That fixed it. I went through the first section. It was already set to "not translated", but I changed it then changed it back and re-saved it.
Then I went to the troubleshooter and the troubleshooter was able to fix it.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!